Check out these new features that have been released this year:
#1 – DEPOSIT AND CHARGES REPORT The Deposit and Charges Report in Finance has been transformed and we are loving it! We’ve added search filters to help you pull up the exact information you need. Now you can search by just one family, just one account, just online payments and more! Here are the steps for how to view the Deposits and Charges Report:
- Go to Finance
- Click on the button that reads ‘Deposits and Charges Report
- Set the filters you need
- Click ‘View Report’
Here are the various filters you can choose from:
- Deposits or Charges
- Date range
- Parent/staff account or all parents/staff
- Specific finance account or all finance accounts
- Transaction payment type (FDpay, non-FDpay, etc)
You can also choose to check mark the option for Edit mode, which will allow you to change or delete transactions just like before. Finally, you can also check mark the option for Archives which will pull up any archived transactions within those search parameters.
#2 – REPORT CARD COMMENTS Comment codes are now available as clickable, customized options for your teachers! If your school uses a set of comment codes for report cards, those comments can now be added to the system and teachers are able to select the comments they need for each student. Here is some important information about the clickable, customized comment codes:
- Comment codes are supplied by the school and added to the system by FastDirect’s HelpDesk
- Comment codes can be applied to one grade, several grades, or all grades
- Teachers simply select from the list of assigned comment codes to be added to a student’s report card
Contact HelpDesk if you are interested in adding clickable, customized comments for your teachers!
#3 – NEW REPORT CARD FORMAT OPTIONS Does your school have trouble fitting all of the report card content on one page? Are you unhappy with the current report card format? HelpDesk has the ability to make functional changes to the layout, thus creating a better fitting and more accommodating report card. Contact HelpDesk to see an example or have your report cards re-formatted.
Click here to read the top features from 2018!
Click here to read the top features from 2017!