Opening up teacher input for 3rd Trimester Report will require:
- Confirming the 3rd trimester dates in ‘Grades’ then ‘Report Card Input Controls’
- Changing input for the 3rd trimester from ‘Not Yet’ to ‘Allow Input’
- Having teachers go through the trimester report card input process
- Closing the input process by changing ‘Allow Input’ to ‘Input Complete’
Summer Transition! In mid-May, we will post the Summer Transition steps on your Home screen. Here are explanations of what your school will need to complete before the end of the summer:
- Creating a statement to appear on report cards declaring that the student will be moving forward to the next grade level
- Marking any students who will not be moving forward as ‘Not Promoted’
- Creating any new Homeroom teacher accounts
- Establishing the Homeroom teacher changes for next year
- Moving the students forward to their new homerooms and grade levels
- Assigning courses to teachers and filling those courses with students
HelpDesk is dedicated to helping make the Summer Transition an easy process and allow you more time to enjoy your summer break. Please contact HelpDesk if you have any questions about getting started. Once these steps have been completed, please notify HelpDesk so that they can move your school forward to the new school year. On the Summer Transition steps, there are a few details to note:
- After each step is a blue question mark, which are links. When you click one, the system will pull up an FAQ which will provide more information about that step.
- After some of the steps are links to a video tutorial. When you click one, the system will pull up an FAQ/video tutorial which will provide more information about that step.
- There is a button underneath the Summer Transition title, which will allow you to ‘hide’ these steps. This is helpful if you have already completed the steps or will not start on the steps until later this summer.
- The last and final step to ensure that your system is ready to operate for the 2018-2019 school year is to have HelpDesk move your forward. This requires you to contact HelpDesk so that we can verify everything has been completed and confirm with you that your school is ready to move forward.