Opening up teacher input for 4th Quarter Report will require:
- Confirming the quarter dates in ‘Grades’ then ‘Report Card Input Controls’
- Changing input for the mid-quarter report from ‘Allow Input’ to ‘Input Complete’
- Changing input for the 4th quarter report cards from ‘Not Yet’ to ‘Allow Input’
- Having teachers go through the quarter report card input process
- Closing the input process by changing ‘Allow Input’ to ‘Input Complete’
- Some schools also have a ‘Semester 2’ and/or a ‘Final’ column on their report cards. If this has been set-up at your school, then you will need to open up input for those grading periods as well.
Summer Transition! We have posted the Summer Transition steps on your Home screen. Here are explanations of what your school will need to complete before the end of the summer:
- Creating a statement to appear on report cards declaring that the student will be moving forward to the next grade level
- Marking any students who will not be moving forward as ‘Not Promoted’
- Creating any new Homeroom teacher accounts
- Establishing the Homeroom teacher changes for next year
- Moving the students forward to their new homerooms and grade levels
- Assigning courses to teachers and filling those courses with students
HelpDesk is dedicated to helping make the Summer Transition an easy process and allow you more time to enjoy your summer break. Please contact HelpDesk if you have any questions about getting started. Once these steps have been completed, please notify HelpDesk so that they can move your school forward to the new school year. On the Summer Transition steps, there are a few details to note:
- After each step is a blue question mark, which are links. When you click one, the system will pull up an FAQ which will provide more information about that step.
- After some of the steps are links to a video tutorial. When you click one, the system will pull up an FAQ/video tutorial which will provide more information about that step.
- There is a button underneath the Summer Transition title, which will allow you to ‘hide’ these steps. This is helpful if you have already completed the steps or will not start on the steps until later this summer.
- The last and final step to ensure that your system is ready to operate for the 2020-2021 school year is to have HelpDesk move your forward. This requires you to contact HelpDesk so that we can verify everything has been completed and confirm with you that your school is ready to move forward.
Is your school feeling the challenges of Distance Learning?
Click this link to see how we can help make the transition easier for administrators, teachers, parents and students!
At the top of the Home screen, we’ve posted the need for some Spring Cleaning! With the distance learning surge, the files saved to our servers has also increased.
Click this link to find out how you can remove any unwanted or no longer needed files from your account.